Welcome to this God loving Global Social Networking website, we will gladly assist you to navigate and get used to using this website, easier than facebook and much more richly rewarding… Out terms of service and use are at the bottom of this page. Please note that this organisation is non-denominational, non-religious and the law of the holy word of God is to be observed in all we do here… So enjoy the wisdom of GOD.
I. HELP SECTION
To Register, Login, Create new posts & comments
1. To start Register your details on the site, to be able to add create posts, add comments and embark on sharing the good Gospel of God.
2. Once you register you will receive an email to confirm your address and you’re set to login on your next visit, There are 2 locations, a right hand side login area (see pic) and a menu (Pic Step 1 above) on the top left to guide you to pages including login. Login and you’re ready to go…….
3. If you take your mouse over the Home icon, on top of right of the bar, a dropdown bar will show a link called Dashboard.
4. Once you click on the dashboard a left navigation bar will appear with your customisations that are available to you.
5. To visit posts navigate the menus left and right and you will see a comment field, where you can share your questions, your comments or your understanding. We encourage this as this is what makes the site above all others, we can share our thoughts and our questions; not matter how little or how large, We are here to hear, share and learn!
6. To create a new posts that you start your self, in the middle of the top bar you see a ‘+ New” field to start a new posts, where others can then read it and comment if they wish to do so.
7. Know to always be courteous, respectful and considerate in your comments; all abusive comments are discouraged and moderated.
8. You can also add any registered member, by your profile settings as a friend and even communicate via messaging each other.
Change your Avatar picture
- Changing you profile picture in easy 1-2-3 steps.
1. Log in
2, Navigate to the box (right hand side) at ‘user currently logged in’ and click on your name
3. Click on ‘profile’ tab and then ‘change profile picture’
4. Upload a picture of yourself from your computer and voila your done.
Change to your home language Site available in 91 world languages
- On the left hand widget
- Scroll down page and locate ‘Translate this page’
- Choose your language
We love to hear from you and any comments are appreciated, even prayerfully respected.
Minister Karl J Jung
CEO and Founder
God Save Me Foundation
May God richly bless you, strengthen you in all things and lead you to salvation, the greatest gift of life by the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the most high God, Almighty Father. Amen
Any issues or problems contact us at [email protected]
II. TERMS SECTION
Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This Network is not directed to anyone younger than 13 and is offered only to users 13 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this Network represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network’s infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
- Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Network, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Network Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by this Network’s online service provider. However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership and policy of this Network, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Network. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this Network you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this Network and participation with this Network.
God Save Me Foundation