URGENT: DEMONIC ATTACKS
Can anyone please tell me why would God allow my 60-year old mum to be attacked by demonic spirits? Where is God’s love and compassion? I know that satan and his demons cannot operate in a righteous person’s life without God’s permission, as was the case with Job. God gave permission for satan to afflict Job with painful sores from the soles of his feet to the top of his head. The scripture in Job 2:1-10 says: Then Job took a piece of broken pottery and scraped himself with it as he sat among the ashes.
Even God Himself said to satan that there is no one on earth like Job; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason. The LORD said to satan, “Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life.” Therefore, God gave satan permission to attack and afflict Job. Also, his seven sons and three daughters were killed.
God did not protect my mum from demonic attacks, although we had prayed for protection always in prayer. Why don’t demonic spirits attack those who live lives in blatant, unrepentant sins (who give legal grounds for satan and his demons to operate in their lives), instead of those who have repented and are living, holy and godly lives? If you say these are trials from God, are there any other mums out there who are experiencing these kinds of demonic attacks? I would like to hear from you.
These are the demonic attacks that my mum experienced over a long period of time (many years) and still persisting. I continue to pray for my mum, and the priest has also blessed the home, but my mum is still being viciously attacked.
God gave permission for satan to attack my mum who lives a holy and godly life. She repented with true, heartfelt repentance, and we don’t live in blatant sins, and gave no legal grounds for satan and his demons to operate in our lives. She has not harmed anyone. But she is persistently, viciously and brutally being attacked. God is not intervening to rescue her, even though God’s word says: “God is faithful. He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one” (2 Th 3:3). “The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them;” “If you make the Most High your dwelling – even the LORD, who is my refuge – then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.” (Ps 91:9-10). The scripture in Mk 16:17 says that: “And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; …. ” Therefore, as a true believer, I’ve also tried casting out of demons, to no avail. Why would my mum be in satan’s way?
TYPES OF DEMONIC ATTACKS MY MUM EXPERIENCED:
One attack would start and continue for some time, and then stop. Then another attack would start and continue for some time, and then stop. And so forth.
1) Demonic sex.
2) Crushing weight on back and difficulty breathing.
3) Spear like effect in the right leg and had to drag the other leg while walking up the staircase. Excruciating pain in the legs also.
4) Nightsweats that lasted a couple of months. Clothes and bedsheets soaking wet. Also high fever.
5) Demons of infirmity – cancer and heart failure.
6) Sharp stabbing pains in upper abdomen – heart attack.
7) Intense episodes of vomiting that lasted from 12 pm to the early hours of the morning and couldn’t breathe. Gasping for air.
8) Vomiting every second or third night, in between the hours of 12pm to 2am. For about 3 months.
9) Coughing day and night, worse at night. Also for about 3 months.
9) Pins and needles sensation mainly in the arms and legs.
10) Pain in the lower back, at night.
11) Stiffness and swelling in the legs (extremely swollen).
12) Left arm swollen (extremely).
13) Both legs swollen (extremely) with thighs close together.
14) Face and lips swollen.
15) Intense itching and continuous all over body. Difficulty sleeping.
16) Anaemia, dizziness.
17) Difficulty breathing.
I appreciate your reply.